What type of coverage do you need?


Living Big In Tiny Spaces? We've Got You Covered 


CMI of Texas Now Offers Tiny Home Insurance! 


Are you at the place in life where you want to live BIG but in a TINY space?   Do you have your eyes on a cute little cottage house they are now calling – Tiny Homes?   Are you an investor looking to purchase a tiny house for rental income?  

If so, don’t worry at all…. CMI of Texas can help with all things TINY Home!   

Most insurance carriers are not familiar with how to insure such beauties, however, at CMI we specialize in them.  We have partnered with several carriers to offer top notch, all inclusive coverage packages to fit every need.   Including but not limited to attached decking, outdoor kitchen, storage buildings and so much more.   Regardless if your cottage is a primary home, seasonal or rental, CMI can help!  


Contact Us for more information! 


CMI of Texas Insurance Group, LLC! 


Posted 2:54 PM

Share |

No Comments

Post a Comment
Required (Not Displayed)

All comments are moderated and stripped of HTML.
Submission Validation
Change the CAPTCHA codeSpeak the CAPTCHA code
Enter the Validation Code from above.
NOTICE: This blog and website are made available by the publisher for educational and informational purposes only. It is not be used as a substitute for competent insurance, legal, or tax advice from a licensed professional in your state. By using this blog site you understand that there is no broker client relationship between you and the blog and website publisher.
Blog Archive
  • 2019
  • 2018
  • 2017

View Mobile Version

Our Customer Feedback

Our latest blogs

  • Carrier
  • Carrier
  • Carrier
  • Carrier
  • Carrier
  • Carrier
  • Carrier
CMI of Texas Insurance Group, LLC
© Copyright. All rights reserved.